I Put a Spell on You

Bringing you a little good juju on your Tuesday.
Here's a look at what I'm working on this week. 
They're a few pieces I began fall '13. I'm hoping to finish them for this Friday's Blog, and they will be available @ Etsy by then . 

Each piece was made at completely different times of Fall (I mean, that pink skull may have very well been made in Winter). What amuses me is when I brought the photos up for editing the grouping sort of developed this wonderful Voodoo theme. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :D
working on a jeweled chain for this guy


i'm thinking layers of chain for this one. a little sparkle. we shall see


this creepy little piece shall be a bracelet

There may be another piece or two. For now just expect these. Also, let me know what you think. I'm working on these this week and welcome any ideas or suggestions you may have to contribute ;)

~Julee


Comments

Popular Posts