Monday, March 21, 2016

butterflies

i've been preoccupied.
my need to draw has caught up with me.  it comes and goes and lately it's been lingering making me wonder if it isn't what i should be doing.  i'm trying my best to allow it to co-exist with making jewelry, but it always seems that one crowds the other out: one can't serve two masters.


A photo posted by - j u j u - (@juniperandmint) on



A photo posted by - j u j u - (@juniperandmint) on


butterflies are an obsession and have been my muse this spring.  i'm such a girl (so i have a need to balance them out with skulls and dragons... ).  i frequently run it by my husband that a butterfly terrarium is something i think i need and "how viable does he think one would be? how ethical?" ...  i should probably just plant flowers in my yard that attract them.


A photo posted by - j u j u - (@juniperandmint) on

i just feel i need them around me at all times and if that's wrong i guess i don't wanna be right ;)




my butterflies can be followed on instagram.  i've been there a lot these past couple months.  i need to get back in the habit of posting to my facebook page and blog; a habit lost to me two years running it seems:3

A photo posted by - j u j u - (@juniperandmint) on

A photo posted by - j u j u - (@juniperandmint) on

A photo posted by - j u j u - (@juniperandmint) on


oh look! jewelry:D 



A photo posted by - j u j u - (@juniperandmint) on


so... butterflies.  they're all over;)

julee <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment