Emerald



I'm so excited to begin listing the emerald pieces I've been working on all month.

basilisk
To anyone who is not me, it's true that these pieces have seemed more talk than action as I'm the only one who knows what is going on behind the scenes, and what's been going on? I kind of have this thing where I'll make one central piece and then several satellite pieces. The Basilisk collar is that central piece and every time I would get hung up on an area in the collar and not know how to proceed I would focus on a smaller pieces (or draw). However, I was somehow finding ways to be just as stumped with the smaller pieces. This "way" of mine isn't something that's out of the ordinary, but it is pretty much the case with me every single time, this grouping was just particularly difficult and frustrating, and far more slow going. So, not to sound like a broken record, but I'm now super excited to begin the listing process. Here's what should be arriving @ juleemclark over the next 48 hours:

... in the beginning...
cairn
flora and fauna no5
valkyrje

... stay tuned!

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts