Versus MMXV

I realized only earlier today that if I want to keep up with last fall I have my work cut out for me.  I revisited my designs from last year earlier today - consider me daunted.
Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to look back on that jewelry.  For it to appeare better than I had remembered it, that's a thing with me: I can think more fondly of my work in hindsight, but it arouses insecurity in me, as well.  Because of that I could be setting myself up for disappointment in what I make in the coming weeks - expecting it to be as good as the magic memory I'm reflecting on...  I guess the good news is that I do enjoy a challenge.
Even better, is that I'm working out all the core/foundational areas of my store: updating policy, cleaning up descriptions, re-evaluating products, dealing with new shipping rates.  The store is being all around gutted and de-cluttered of dated info.  So that where as selling was a bumpy ride last year things are being re-worked to operate smoothly this year -- so that's a breath of fresh air.  I think - I hope - this will encourage my creativity the way a clean studio can.

In any case, humor me! let's take a walk down memory lane.  Fall two-thousand fifteen @ JuleeM.Clark design was a lot of purple and neutral -- this year will be more emerald and neutral.  Hopefully posting this blog with a gallery of old work will be the magic recipe to inspire new ideas in me:)









Well, I'm not gonna lie, the album I had these pics in there was also a pic of a giant, gooey cinnamon roll... I need to go eat something awful for me now.  I hope you understand.  




xoxo










Comments

Popular Posts